There are 5 significant benefits exclusively available to Keevo's Premium Plus Membership
1) Members will get a Discount Key with exclusive, early access to the Keevo DApp Store and discounts on Services specifically designed to leverage the Keevo Onew Vault and our Multi-Factor / Multi-Sig Authentication system. These services offer ever greater security and convenience for Keevo Plus Members.
2) All members will be automatically enrolled into KeevoCare. While every Keevo comes with repair coverage through its limited 90-day warranty, KeevoCare members will get an expanded warranty for the full year of their membership. In addition, KeevoCare provides extended coverage for loss or theft by enabling members to order a replacement Keevo for $129 (or 67% off the full retail price of $399) during the term.
3) As Keevo Premium Plus Members, you will also be able to use your unique Discount Key to gain exclusive discounts and early access to Keevo products and services.
For example, members can enroll in our Premium Vault Storage service and store their Carbon Keys in one of our enterprise-grade, geo-dispersed storage facilities. This allows for redundant storage with full end-to-end, private and secure chain-of-custody for their encrypted sub-keys.
Members can also enroll in Keevo's first-to-world native beneficiary service. With this service, Members can name a beneficiary (e.g., a spouse, significant other, parent, child or friend) and enable them to set up their own Keevo account, create a strong PIN (which only they know) and enter their biometric information (a fingerprint unique to them). All of this data for their beneficiary’s sub-keys will then be encrypted and stored on a member’s Carbon Key which Keevo will store for them in one of our Premium Plus vaults. In the unfortunate case of a member’s death, a beneficiary can authenticate themselves with Keevo to access their account, provide valid proof of the member’s death with an original, apostilled death certificate and request that we send them the member’s Carbon Key to their recovery address associated with their Beneficiary account. Beneficiaries will also have access to the member’s discount key to purchase a replacement Keevo Wallet at a 67% discount.
4) Exclusive discounts and early access to future Keevo products and services. We’re working on several new and exciting products and platform DApps that we’re excited to build and offer in the coming months. Some of these include:
- Unique access to crypto exchanges with discounted fees
- Exclusive ability to invest in select crypto hedge funds like TradeTerminaland other investment or algorithmic trading accounts which users couldn’t otherwise access as a small, private investor
- Affordable insurance plans for crypto stored with your Keevo
- Private Keevo community chat and investment tools
- Secure, self-sovereign and non cloud sync’d password management service
- Decentralized and secure notary document verification services
- Estate planning services including secure digital document vault and co-participant management of assets via Keevo’s MF/MSA system
- Additional Keevo Carbon Keys and storage for redundant recovery
- Exclusive early access to future Keevo products
- Keevo Gift Keys with pre-loaded crypto assets
- Member to member crypto loans
- One click staking as a service
- And, exclusive early access to many other new DApps and services (e.g., secure encrypted document storage for important digital assets like real estate titles, loan documents, medical records, photos, …)
5) Members who pre-order our Special Limited Edition Keevo at launch and become Keevo Premium Plus Members will also get a price guarantee that ensures their $24.99 annual Premium Plus Membership renewal fees will never increase. As our initial pre-order launch members, we will always be grateful for your support and committed to giving you access to the best-of-the-best at this initial launch price.
Learn more about our Premium Plus Membership services and benefits Here.